Earlier this week, nearly 200 international buyers and end-users descended upon Minneapolis, Minnesota for the Export Exchange. Over the 3 day conference, attendees were able to meet and build relationships with more than 300 domestic suppliers, while also benefiting from educational sessions and networking opportunities.
The event was co-sponsored by the US Grains Council, the Renewable Fuels Association, and Growth Energy. Notable keynote speakers included:
– Roger Watchorn of Cargill Agriculture Supply Chain North America (CASCNA)
– Dr. Robert Johansson, Chief Economist at the Department of Agriculture (USDA)
– Florentino Lopez, executive director of the United Sorghum Checkoff Program
– Mark Slupek from the Office of Trade Programs (OTP) at the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
– Dr. Kurt Rosentrater, executive director of the Distillers Grains Technology Council
– Dr. Daniel Whitley from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA’s) Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS)
– Daniel R. Pearson, principal of Pearson International Trade Services, LLC
It was an honor to be invited back as the official photographer of this amazing conference for the second time in a row!