Author archives: Chris Smith
- Every now and then, a couple comes into our lives who somehow make our hearts feel full and free. Marri & Aldo are THAT kind of couple!
I've known Marri for about 4 years now as I've worked with her on a professional level, photographing assignments for the company she works for. In fact, she[...]
- Every year Mellow Mushroom hosts a very special invitation-only event on Super Bowl Sunday!
The celebration is for all their VIP Beer Club Members. They close the whole restaurant for them, serving free beer and pizza to all the guests. Plus of course the Super Bowl is blasting on all the giant L[...]
- Last week I had the pleasure of photographing a couple of AMAZING downtown condos for my favorite architecture firm, Solaris Inc.
Their attention to detail, their creativity, and their ingenuity never ceases to amaze me! From TVs hidden inside antique cabinets, to TVs mounted behind bathroom mirr[...]
- At Chris & Cami Photography, we may have an impeccable reputation, a polished product, and an efficient turn-around time. But behind all the professionalism, we are just regular people, who love what they do, and love having a good time doing it!
It was a pleasure photographing new head-shots[...]
- It was an honor being the official photographer for the acquisition and merger between ANSWER and ATI yesterday:
"Analytic Services Inc. (ANSER), a public service research institute organized as a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to informing decisions that shape the nation's future, today an[...]
- Kyra & Jake met when she started working at an Outback Steakhouse about two weeks before he left for Navy Nuclear Power School. Luckily, he was smart enough to get her number before he left!!! :-)
They've been together about 2 years now. But they still act like they just got together...young,[...]
- Last night I had the oportunity to photograph the Charleston Legislative Group before their first meeting of 2017.
With limited time, a confined space, and heavy foot traffic through the area, I elected to use an all wireless setup. This was a simple bank of windows in the study area of the Lowco[...]
- Paul is the epitome of a true gentleman!
Evidence of that is the care and attention to detail he put into a beautiful weekend for his future bride. I was honored to be a part of his plans to propose to the adorable Lacey! We emailed ideas back and forth, figured out the perfect timing, and talked[...]
- Cami and I spent a week in a wonderful, secluded, log cabin on Edisto Island last week.
We were there for our annual business planning, affectionately called the "Chris & Cami Photography Summit". But we also use the time to unplug, reconnect, and refocus.
As part of that process, I was ab[...]
- I always get an extra sense of gratification when I have the opportunity to work with a client who I know is making a difference in people's lives. Photographing head-shots and promotional images for Waypoint Recovery Center was just such an assignment!
"Waypoint Recovery Center offers a comprehe[...]
- My last family shoot before Christmas Break came on Christmas Eve day.
I met up with Kathryn & Brent's family at Hampton Park, just in time for the light to turn beautiful, soft, and golden. Their three adorable girls were a real treat! We had so much fun laughing and shooting that I complete[...]